On October 6, 2016, two days before the Cybathlon main event, the Cybathlon Symposium will bring together leading experts and junior researchers to present and discuss recent technological advances within the six disciplines of the Cybathlon. The symposium will feature six keynotes by leading researchers and short presentations from young talents. A roundtable discussion involving end-users, patient and industry representatives and an ethics researcher will highlight opportunities and challenges in the field of assistive technology, its industrial transfer and user acceptance.
- Prof. Dr. Roger Gassert, Chair
- Dr. Olivier Lambercy, Co-Chair
- Denise Schumacher, Event Service Director
- Ann van der Aa, Project Manager Events
- Dr. Peter Wolf, Finance chair